Monday, March 3, 2008 at 6:59 PM
We've just pushed a bunch of updates to the sandbox, including fixes for the following issues:
- 23 - Signed makRequest IDs do not correspond with Person.getId() values
- 64 - Activity updates not showing in "My Updates"
- 70 - opensocial_viewerid not passed on signed makeRequest calls
- 75 - Links now showing up in the activity stream
- 80 - adjustHeight creates a scrollbar on Firefox
- 82 - Firebug throws "os_a.rpc has no properties" error
- 91 - makeRequest throughput is slow in IE
- 92 - OwnerFriends + OwnerData is unauthorized
- 98 - requestNavigateTo('canvas') links to the wrong application
Updated: Added #92 to the list of fixed issues.